Friday, October 7, 2011

Exciting new opportunities!

I am excited to have been invited to participate in an exclusive wedding show in 2012.  The Original Wedding Soiree is an intimate and interactive bridal show that features the finest products and services from select wedding professionals for the elite clientele.  I am honoured to have been hand-picked for the venture!

Here are the details:

The Original Wedding Soiree
Sunday, April 15, 2012
11am - 6pm
One King West Hotel, Toronto
$20 general admission or $45 "Style Me Pretty" ticket
  • check out the website for further information

I am looking forward to this unique opportunity and to have the ability to get my name out there to more brides in the GTA.

Also, I have added my company information to WeddingWire.  This website is a one-stop shop for locating wedding vendors all over the world.  So far, I have received 2 reviews, thanks Michelle and Jill!

Jill gave me 5/5 stars stating:
"I've known Caren for quite awhile, and continue to keep in touch with her, as I now live in New York. Knowing that she was creating hair accessories and the popularity of fascinators, I asked her to make one for me (as I was attending a Royal Wedding Party.) The fascinator came in plenty of time and was the hit of the party. I will definitely call on her again to create a "one-of-a-kind," conversation- sparking SWAG BARN masterpiece."

Michelle gave me 4/5 stars stating:
"Caren made me a french netting veil. It was beautiful and she was very reasonably priced. I would recommend others to explore this option as it is custom made and affordable."

Feel free to write me a review, it's much appreciated!

Swag Barn also has a shop on Etsy.  Visit the shop at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment