Friday, June 4, 2010

I definitely need to come up with a signature look/piece.  I have been trying to create all different sorts of necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc. but have not yet perfected my "look".  I have experimented with beads, metal, leather, ribbon and other materials but I love them all equally so it makes it difficult to decide where to focus my efforts.

A line that I find most inspiring is Foxy Originals.  The line was created by a couple of girls in university and their success has completely exploded over the last couple of years... how they did it is completely amazing.

If you happen to come across my line please give me your feedback on the pieces you like best...the ones you find most appealing...with no pressure to buy of course!

It is up in the air about the garage sale tomorrow at my parent's house...they are undecided since it might rain.  I will confirm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment