Monday, November 15, 2010

First Craft Show... check!

So, this past Saturday was my first craft show ever.  Everything went as planned, beautiful set up... done, photos of my table...done, selling jewellery... done, kinda...

I had a good day, sold a few pieces and took in the experience.  I made a profit and paid for my table but didn't sell as much as I would have liked.  I don't want to make excuses, but I don't think the "cleintele" in Acton was the perfect fit for my collection. 

Overall, I was really pleased with the day.  My Mom was a major help and she even stayed with me all day to keep me company.  Thanks Mom!

I can't wait to get ready for my show this coming weekend at E.C. Drury High School in Milton.  The 2 day event will hopefully double my revenue over the last show.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment