Monday, November 22, 2010

Successful weekend

This past weekend was my SECOND ever craft show.  The 2-day event was considered a success!  The first day was much busier than the second day but overall I was quite happy with the show.

Again, thanks to my Mom for her help and merchandising expertise!

The feather hair accessories that I make are quite a hit with the younger crowd, especially at this time of year with Christmas and New Year's parties coming up.  I promise to post some photos soon...I know, I know, I have been saying that for ages but this time I will do it.

This week I will be bringing my pieces into work to see if anyone is interested in buying some Christmas gifts.  Also, I am planning an "Open House" in the early part of December for people to drop into my home and socialize and maybe even buy some jewellery.  A friend of mine also sells handbags etc. and will most likely bring some of her things to sell.  Great time to spread some Christmas cheer and buy a few prezzies while you're at it!

More detailed information will follow soon.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment